Thursday, August 12, 2021

JUST ME, AN ORDINARY GIRL


I am Rasyiqah, a 15 years old girl who lives in a small town. I live in a cozy house with my family . My family is a very supportive family. I really can't imagine having life without them. We are a family of five. There's my mother, father, big brother and little sister. I am the first daughter and the second child of my parents. I also have a cat, Sanna. My little sister named it from her favourite Youtuber. 

     

My mother is the best mom in the world! She always care for me, the way she has taken care of me and my siblings over the years proves that she is an amazing woman. My father is the greatest man ever! Even though he gets upset at our faults and may lament that we did not attain what he hoped for us, he loves us no less for it. As for my brother and sister, they are always there for me when I am feeling down. While Sanna, she always is the best at accompany me. I really grateful for having such a family. 





I am really into books! I like to read in my leisure time. I really like to read the works by Teme Abdullah. Even though I don't have his books yet because I just read it at my school, I will get it one day. When I was little, I thought that reading is so boring. But now, I realize that reading can strengthen our brain and also help build our vocabulary. Besides reading, I am also interested in archery. I join the archery club in my school and also had the opportunity to compete in the archery games for my school. Archery is the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad and can improve hand-eye coordination.



I am studying in a boarding school. There, I learnt to become a more independent and responsible person by learning to manage my time, become a self motivator, clean, and make new friends. My school is an all girls school. My friends are very loving and easygoing and my teachers are very warm, sweet and supportive teachers. I love learning there because of the beautiful heartfelt people in the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Returning back to school: Should or Shouldn’t I?

      It's been a week now that I received the news that I had to go back to school. I firstly came home at the month of May to celebrat...